Request a callback from one of our team.

Westminster Embankment - 1 Bedroom-0Westminster Embankment - 1 Bedroom-0

Westminster Embankment – 1 Bedroom


Property Overview

Suitable for up to four people this one bedroom apartment comes equipped with a king size bed, double sofa bed in the living area, fully equipped kitchen with all cooking utensis and modern bathroom. Set on the South Bank of the Thames, the apartments are just a short walk from the London Eye, the Imperial War Museum, The Oval Cricket Ground and the London Aquarium. Just across the river are the Tate Britain, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace.

Enquire about this property now.

Please quote ref: 12998

020 7193 0591

Request a Callback Enquire Now
+ +-

Share this property


Airport Transfers: On request Baby Cots: On request Car Parking: On request, subject to availability Fax Facilities: Available at reception High Chairs: On request Internet Access: Wired and wireless

Waterloo and the South Bank of the river Thames are awash with areas of interest. Across the river from the houses of parliament, the South Bank is home to many arts, entertainment venues and nightlif

Airport TransfersBroadband InternetCCTVCookwareCotsCrockeryDishwasherDVD PlayerEntryphoneFanFax MachineFold Away BedFridgeHair DryerHeatingInternet ConnectionIronIroning BoardLiftLinen ProvidedLong term staysLuggage StorageMaid ServiceMicrowaveNon-SmokingOvenParkingPorterReceptionSatellite/Cable TVShowerSofa BedSuitable for ChildrenSuitable for ElderlyTelephoneToiletriesTowelsWasher/DryerWireless Internet

Please use the form below to make a booking enquiry...


Booking Terms:
For bookings made at standard rates, more than 21 days prior to arrival: 25% of the total accommodation costs will be charged at time of booking. The remaining 75% will be taken 21 days prior to arriv